is the Eisner Award-winning digital magazine celebrating the medium of comics. It’s edited by Strip Panel Naked host Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou, and features a rotating set of writers ranging from critics to professionals, fans and comic stores.
Each issue has two halves across its ad-free pages. The first, a focus on a particular comic or concept, with a series of essays, interviews, process pieces and an exclusive Strip Panel Naked column all focused around that comic.
The 39th issue's focus is all about , and the classic story by John Wagner and Colin MacNeil.
The second half features regular articles, interviews, craft essays, a comic, and a series of comic recommendations from a range of comic-related voices.
This is a true celebration of the medium with every issue, looking at all the elements that make comics an interesting art form and great place to tell visual stories. This is a magazine that cares about comics.
Some of the features:
- A discussion with various writers on the impact of
- An exclusive Strip Panel Naked article on visual storytelling
- Additional essays and articles on dystopian storytelling, the passage of time in Mega City One, and much more.
For the regular features:
- A short comic
- Final Thoughts on
- For Solo, a look at Rebellion's girls comics
- An interview with Alex Paknadel, Thomas Nachlik and Ariana Maher.
And a guest gives us their take on My Top Five comics!
Available September 30th.